The venue is shown in the respective event programme.
- 2. Organiser
Barbara Lutz Index Management GmbH
- Registration Registrations for the event must always be made using the online registration via the Internet. Since participation, especially in event formats such as seminars and workshops, is generally limited in number, registrations will be considered according to the date of receipt. After receipt of the registration, a confirmation of registration and, if applicable, an invoice will be sent. The invoice must always be paid before the event begins. There is no general right to participation. The organiser reserves the right to admit participants in individual cases.
- Participation / Cancellation The respective participation fees and the services included therein are shown in the valid program. Cancellations received after the cancellation date specified in the program (the date of receipt of the cancellation is valid) or in case of no-shows, the full participation fee will be charged. However, a substitute participant can be named. Cancellations received before this date will be charged with an administration fee. Cancellations must be made in text form. The organiser reserves the right to relocate, change or cancel the entire event or individual parts of it at short notice. In the event of a complete cancellation (exception: force majeure or equivalent events, such as national mourning, weather conditions, strike or war) of the event, the participation fees already paid will be refunded or alternatively a guest ticket (credit note) will be issued. Any further claims are excluded, unless they are based on intentional or grossly negligent conduct by employees of the organiser or other vicarious agents.
- Arrival / Overnight stay / Accommodation Arrivals and overnight stays have to be organised/booked and paid for by the participants themselves. Preferential rates can be obtained if rooms are booked in good time for any accommodation (hotels) listed in the event program. Further details are given in the event program.
- Limitation of liability Insofar as events take place in rooms and on the property of third parties, the organiser is not liable to the participants in the event of accidents and loss of or damage to their property, unless the damage is due to deliberate or grossly negligent conduct by employees of the organiser or other vicarious agents.
- Languages / Translations The lectures are generally held in German or English. Lectures held in other languages will be translated into English and/or German. The corresponding event documentation follows this rule. There is no entitlement to interpretation/translation.
- Copyright The event-related lectures and documentation are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, distributed, made publicly accessible or otherwise used in any form – even in part – without the consent of the organiser and the respective speakers. For all film and sound recordings intended to be made during the event, the permission of the organiser must be obtained in advance. Photographs are permitted to a reasonable extent for private purposes. The organiser assumes no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies in the content of the lectures and documentations.
- Exhibition / Sponsoring The terms and conditions of the trade exhibition/sponsoring accompanying the event are regulated in the respective event-specific terms and conditions.
- House rules and regulations / Ambush and guerrilla marketing The organiser exercises the householder’s rights at the events. His instructions are to be followed. The respective house rules of the event location must be observed during the stay in the event rooms. In case of violations of the house rules as well as unauthorised ambush-/guerilla-marketing measures, the visitor can be excluded from further participation in the event and asked to leave the event rooms. Further claims of the organiser against the visitor remain unaffected.
- Special limitations of liability for the cloakroom If the organiser offers to store objects, e.g. coats, jackets, suitcases or bags, for the visitor free of charge at an event (“cloakroom”), the following conditions apply:
The visitor may not leave any valuables (e.g. laptops, smartphones, jewellery), data carriers with confidential and/or business information, means of payment / cards or travel tickets at the cloakroom;
The organiser is only liable for material and financial damage caused by damage or loss of the items in the event of wilful or grossly negligent handling of the items.